mission & vision
1. Needs Assessment and Explaining Research Priorities in the Field of skin and Stem Cells.
2. New products commercialization in related.
3. Common national & international patent assignment.
4. Provide participants according to the research plan or protocol created by the investigators in common national & international projects.
5. Promoting the quantity and quality of scientific and research publication.
6. Expanding of collaboration with national & international networks and research centers.
7. Publishing the result of high quality academic projects in skin and stem cell journal.
8. Development of collaboration with biomedical, biotechnology, regenerative medicine, pharmaceutical, health and cosmetic companies.
9. Presenting novel approach to prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of common skin diseases, especially by new therapeutic techniques in the field of